Demon Slayer (Kimetsu no Yaiba) - Gurenge Opening Guitar Tutorial [TABS]


This is a Gurenge Guitar Tutorial (Demon Slayer Opening). The song is playing with tabs and sheet music showing on the screen along with a fingerboard that shows you how to place your fingers. This is one of the best ways to learn a song as you can know the exact tempo and how certain things are supposed to sound. I have also uploaded a slow tempo version of this Gurenge Guitar Lesson which allows for easier learning and it will especially help out beginners. What you are seeing is a Gurenge fingerstyle arrangement. If you don't know how to play fingerstyle yet, I suggest to look at some tutorials on Youtube, it's not that hard. I have uploaded Gurenge tabs in PDF format and the link is just above this text. You can expect to learn this song in a few days/weeks or a couple of months. It all depends on your current skill level and how hard are you willing to learn and practice. Let me know if you liked this Guitar Tutorial. One of the best ways to help me is to share this Anime guitar tutorial. Thank you for watching my Gurenge Guitar Tutorial.


Comments

Post a Comment